Site Map | Faculty Intranet | Staff Intranet | Student Intranet |

Forms and Policies

You are here

ME Petition

  • Any student can petition for modification of academic policies.
  • If you are petitioning a program rule (i.e. Mechanical Engineering) then the ME ASO will review and make a decision.
  • If you are petitioning a College rule, both the program and the College will review the petition.

To complete an online petition, please send an email to, and we will send you a link to the petition system.

ME Letter Request Form

  • The Letter Request Form is for students who need to confirm aspects of their academic career to an outside representative.
  • The form should be returned to the ME Academic Services Office via an email to or in person at 2206 GG Brown.
  • Please allow 5 to 7 business days for processing of letters. 

Sequential Graduate/Undergraduate Study (SGUS) Election Form

Students who are interested in completing a Sequential Graduate/Undergraduate Study program are required to submit the SGUS Election Form. The form confirms the ability of the student to complete the degree requirements.

File attachments: