- About ME
- Contact the ASO
- ME Courses
- Undergrad Handbook
- Graduate Handbook
- People & Groups
- News & Info
Forms and Policies
You are here
- Any student can petition for modification of academic policies.
- If you are petitioning a program rule (i.e. Mechanical Engineering) then the ME ASO will review and make a decision.
- If you are petitioning a College rule, both the program and the College will review the petition.
To complete an online petition, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you a link to the petition system.
ME Letter Request Form
- The Letter Request Form is for students who need to confirm aspects of their academic career to an outside representative.
- The form should be returned to the ME Academic Services Office via an email to email@example.com or in person at 2206 GG Brown.
- Please allow 5 to 7 business days for processing of letters.
Sequential Graduate/Undergraduate Study (SGUS) Election Form
Students who are interested in completing a Sequential Graduate/Undergraduate Study program are required to submit the SGUS Election Form. The form confirms the ability of the student to complete the degree requirements.