- About ME
- Contact the ASO
- ME Courses
- Undergrad Handbook
- Graduate Handbook
- ME UG Symposium
- People & Groups
- News & Info
Forms and Policies
You are here
- Any student can petition for modification of academic policies.
- If you are petitioning a program rule (i.e. Mechanical Engineering) then the ME ASO will review and make a decision.
- If you are petitioning a College rule, both the program and the College will review the petition.
To complete an online petition, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you a link to the petition system.
ME Letter Request
- Letter requests for students who need to confirm aspects of their academic career to an outside representative should be submitted via an email to email@example.com.
- You should include your name, the purpose of the letter, and to whom the letter should be addressed.
- Please allow 3 to 5 business days for processing of letters. Unless a hard copy is requested, an electronic copy of the letter will be sent to your student email address.
Sequential Graduate/Undergraduate Study (SGUS) Election Form
Students who are interested in completing a Sequential Graduate/Undergraduate Study program are required to submit the SGUS Election Form. The form confirms the ability of the student to complete the degree requirements.