- About ME
- Contact the ASO
- ME Courses
- Undergrad Handbook
- Graduate Handbook
- ME UG Symposium
- People & Groups
- News & Info
You are here
Home > Student Intranet
Forms & Templates
ME Machine Shop
ME Room Calendars
ME Room Calendars:
To reserve Findley for office hours, please email email@example.com.
To request the reservation of a conference room:
If you click the circle in the upper-right corner of your Google Mail inbox and see a similar menu as shown above (i.e., "(default)" next to a session that is not your U-M session), you will receive an error when accessing the ME Room Reservation calendars.
Troubleshooting Calendar Issues
There are two ways to fix this problem.
METHOD 1: Add "b/1/" to the URL after "calendar/"
- Take the calendar URL you would like to access, e.g., https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=umich.edu_1b9b88ovc94mf7nu99sauvru44%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York
- In the URL, between "calendar/" and "embed" type "b/1/" e.g., https://www.google.com/calendar/b/1/embed?src=umich.edu_1b9b88ovc94mf7nu99sauvru44%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York
This method forces Google to load the specified calendar with the second session's privileges. b/0/ corresponds to the default session, b/1/ the second session, b/2/ the third session, etc.
METHOD 2: Make your U-M account the "default" session
- Log out of all Google sessions
- Clear your browser's cookies (if you do not clear your cookies, Google will still throw a permissions error, even once your U-M account is listed as default)
- Log back into Google with your U-M account first -- this will set it as the default account