- About ME
- Contact the ASO
- ME Courses
- Undergrad Handbook
- Graduate Handbook
- People & Groups
- News & Info
You are here
Home > Student Intranet
The following links require authentication:
- UG Degree Planning Tools
- CoE Undergraduate Degree Audit
- ME Machine Shop Resource Signup and Training
- Mechatronics Lab (1113 GGB) Signup
- Assembly Room (1089 GGB) Signup
- Request a Locker
- 490/590 Research Proposal
- GSI Application Form
- Annual PhD Progress Report
- PhD Interest Roster
- Purchase Request Form
- Reimbursement Request Form
Conference Room Calendars
- GGB 2636
- GGB 1642
- GGB 2215
- GGB 2236B
- GGB 2236D
- GGB 2269
- AutoLab 2004
- Dow 1100D
- Dow 1515
- Findley A
- Findley B
- Findley C
- Findley D
To reserve Findley for office hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request the reservation of a conference room, please email email@example.com.
If you click the circle in the upper-right corner of your Google Mail inbox and see a similar menu as shown above (i.e., "(default)" next to a session that is not your U-M session), you will receive an error when accessing the ME Room Reservation calendars.
Troubleshooting Calendar Issues
There are two ways to fix this problem.
METHOD 1: Add "b/1/" to the URL after "calendar/"
- Take the calendar URL you would like to access, e.g., https://firstname.lastname@example.org&ctz=America/New_York
- In the URL, between "calendar/" and "embed" type "b/1/" e.g., https://email@example.com&ctz=America/New_York
This method forces Google to load the specified calendar with the second session's privileges. b/0/ corresponds to the default session, b/1/ the second session, b/2/ the third session, etc.
METHOD 2: Make your U-M account the "default" session
- Log out of all Google sessions
- Clear your browser's cookies (if you do not clear your cookies, Google will still throw a permissions error, even once your U-M account is listed as default)
- Log back into Google with your U-M account first -- this will set it as the default account