Energy is an important topic and an increasing priority – locally, globally and everywhere in between.
Our efforts span every level of energy research, from the design and manufacture of highly efficient energy conversion/storage materials and devices to their effective use in industrial processes, power systems and their impact on energy policy.
- IC engines and engine systems design
- Pollutant formation
- Simulation of vehicle systems
- Computational methods for reacting flows
- Microscale power generators
- Self-assembled nanostructures for energy applications
- Nanostructured energy conversion devices
- Concentrated solar power system
- Laser techniques for combustion diagnostics
- Materials and systems for energy storage
Related FacultySolomon Adera
Rohini Bala Chandran
Pramod Sangi Reddy