- About ME
- Contact the ASO
- ME Courses
- Undergrad Handbook
- Graduate Handbook
- People & Groups
- News & Info
You are here
College of Engineering Dean David Munson (L), 2010 Alumni Society Merit Award recipient Ronald Molitor and ME Department Chair Kon-Well Wang (R) at the Alumni Award Event.
Welcome back, alumni!
Recent Alumni News
- Timothy Manganello: Carving Out Time for Mechanical Engineering
- Making Connections: Bruce Wanta (BSME â€˜79)
- Korybalski Lectureship Brings Marshall Jones to Campus
- Ronald Molitor Wins 2010 Alumni Society Merit Award
- Korybalski Lectureship Brings Charles Vest, Roger McCarthy to Campus
- Raymond Wilcox - Strengthening Communications Among Future Engineering Leaders & Carroll and Kit Haas - Longtime Friends, Supporters, of ME
- Ray Pittman Receives Alumni Society Merit Award
Do you have an alumni news item for publication on our website or in our Annual Report? Send your news items to email@example.com.
Alumni generosity is vital to Department of Mechanical Engineering's success and excellence. Donations to ME help support undergraduate and graduate financial aid, building and renovation projects, and the ME Endowment Fund. You may now contribute through our online giving form.